Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
1. Product:

I have some used Eclipse SC6500 mids, SC6500 crossovers, and Morel made Xtant 28mm tweeters with flush mount and surface mount cups.

2. Specs:

Eclipse SC6500 6-1/2" 2-way Component System - Sonic Electronix

Specs on the tweeters:

Features include a 28mm (1.1") treated silk dome, Hexatech aluminum voice coil, low 900Hz resonance frequency, neodymium magnet motor, and an acoustic lense designed to improve off-axis response. Includes installation kit with flush-mount cups, surface/angle mount cups, optional grills, and gold-plated terminals.

Specifications:

Impedance - 4 Ohms

Power handling - 100W

Sensitivity (1W/1m) - 91dB

Fs - 900Hz

Frequency Range - 2,200-22,000Hz

3. Description/Condition:

Everything was used in my wife's car on HU power for most of its life.

Xtant tweeters are mint condition.

Mids have nice spring loaded push terminals, tinsel leads built into the spiders, and are very beefy. They sound fantastic. I have never heard a set of mids that produces as much midbass as these when installed properly. I contemplated even running subs for about 3 months due to mids being that pronounced even on HU power.

Mids and crossovers do have a little bit of corrosion on terminals due to humidity.

4. Price: :

$145 shipped

I am interested in trades for a smart watch I can use with my Galaxy S4.

5. Pictures:

20140405_192607_zps51851478.jpg

Direct link to more pics:

Components Photos by whitedragon5515 | Photobucket

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

I love eclipse. I just scored a pair of their zero point comps the other day. These should sell fast but the mewer guys dont know sh1t about good products if it isnt sundown. This place is full of newbs. Still good luck man!

Are these a 100rms or peak ? I'm running a set of audioque comps right now are these goin to be louder ? If you have any experience with the audioque stuff
They may or may not be louder. What I can tell you is the quality build on these and the SQ of them will be 10x what the AQ's will ever be.

Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts each side

RMS: 150 watts per set / 75 watts each side

How will these sound with vs/ without an external speaker amp?
I never had them on an amp. They will sound exactly the same with an amp. They are a passive system. Unless you go active you wont hear a difference between an amp and no amp.

Mids are nice and pronounced. Tweeters are smooth and detailed. At one point the mids were good enough that I didnt run a sub with them at all. Of course they were in a proper install with deadener, CCF, and MLV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...